Technology Lead – ServiceNow_Belgium
Job title: Technology Lead – ServiceNow_Belgium
Job description: Job Description
Role – Technology Lead
Technology – Service Now SME
Location – Belgium
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
- 6-9 years of experience in ServiceNow implementation and CSM module
- Service now implementation experience in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset – not limited to)
- Working experience in implementation of Service Portal
- Configuration/Customization of the Service Now system, including creating workflows
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows -to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality create script to automate rote tasks being done in Service Now.
- Performs integrations and process automation using Service Now Orchestration.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems.
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Performs system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Hands on experience on CSM module
- Hands on experience on ITSM module
- Should have worked extensively on ServiceNow Integrations with other external system
- Should be able to hold discussions with the clients on the best approach for the client after analyzing their environment
- Must have working experience Agile environment
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules
- Hands on in Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX.
- Done Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc…).
- Hands-on experience working with relational databases.
- Hands-on experience with web UI development technologies that include HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, JSON, AngularJS.
- Service Now Certified Application Developer is an Advantage
Language : Fluent English, French/Dutch (nice to have)
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys can help your enterprise navigate your next.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence, and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 04:40:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Technology #Lead #ServiceNowBelgium