Technology Senior Consultant – SAP Security – Hungary
Job title: Technology Senior Consultant – SAP Security – Hungary
Job description: Requisition ID: 288713
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Security, privacy, and operational resilience are critical issues facing both public and private organizations today. An SAP Security focused professional is sought to assist customers in their management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions, using SAP methodologies and tools in a consistent manner. Experience of GRC, IDM, HANA, Cloud Architecture, Authentication Mechanisms, Integration Technologies and traditional SAP security topics is essential. These technologies help organizations address timely and pervasive issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cyber security, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries.
- Detailed planning of Security Implementations
- Define detailed blueprint for security requirements
- IT-Process implementation across all related IT-components
- IT-components specific expert consulting in GRC, IDM, HANA, Cloud Architecture, Authentication Mechanisms, Integration Technologies and traditional SAP security topics
- Support in escalated projects
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- At least five years professional experience thereof two years as a security consultant
- Expert in at least one topic of SAP technology and good knowledge in at least one more
- Technical planning, implementation and configuration over the full project cycle
- Writes and reviews security concepts or detailed blueprints in line with security standards, legal requirements, etc.
- Can successfully handle an escalation project
- Good communication skills with technical focus
- Active Member of a security technology related community
- Takes responsibility from time to time as a sub project leader as required
- Coordinates customer project members, his/her own team and his/her own project tasks.
- Acts as a coach for colleagues
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Security, Access & Identity Management, Encryption, Data Privacy, Audit, Compliance, Risk management
- Solid knowledge in some of the following areas is advantageous
- SAP infrastructure -and system security
- SAP Single Sign On (SSO)
- SAP Identity Management
- SAP Enterprise Threat Detection (ETD)
- SAP Authorization
- SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance
- SAP Fraud Management
- International security standards like ISO 27001, NIST CSF, ISA/IEC-62443, CoBIT, etc.
- Security Certifications like CISA, CISSP or CISM
English & Hungarian: Fluent
Degree in sciences (computer, security, natural, technical) or equivalent work experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 02:47:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Technology #Senior #Consultant #SAP #Security #Hungary