Temenos T24 Transact Business Senior Consultant (m/f) – Job based in Luxembourg
Job title: Temenos T24 Transact Business Senior Consultant (m/f) – Job based in Luxembourg
Job description: Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 2,300 employees and with more than 77 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world’s leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients’ complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Your future team
Our consultants provide major financial institutions, large public entities and global organisations with customised solutions and strategic advice, for both technical, process and organisational aspects, covering most Business domains, supported by leading digital platforms and innovative Fintech.
Our Industry Solutions Digital Banking practice provides advisory and delivery services to our Financial Services Industry (FSI) clients all around the world.
As a Consultant / Senior Consultant within our ISDB Practice, you will have the opportunity to participate in the delivery of major transformation programmes by our digital banking practice and to get exposure to cutting-edge solutions on the market.
Your next challenge
- Analysing client business requirements and relating them to TEMENOS products capability
- Identifying and validating any gaps together with proposals for their resolution (e.g. workarounds or changes in processes) and ensuring any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project
- Defining and validating customization needs for TEMENOS products as per agreed business definitions
- Preparing and performing the configuration of TEMENOS products through the definition of static and semi-static data for the installation of the core system and satellites
- Preparing and performing the functional testing to support User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Reviewing client organization, processes and workflows to propose a ‘post-picture’ to maximize the benefit from TEMENOS ecosystem as well as make recommendations on best banking practices or alert on practices that might damage the client’s business or contradict legal requirement
- Participating to all phases of TEMENOS implementation projects from the pre project phase (strategic review, design the Target Operating Model of the prospect, challenge or define the business case, Project audit) until the Go live phase (implementation lead, Subject Matter Expert, …)
- Participating to TEMENOS large scale implementation in Luxembourg but as well abroad with leading banks and new players
- Working very close to our Digital team in order to provide client with innovative solutions designed around customer journeys thanks to Service design approach, UX analysis and design, micro-services architecture …
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents. Click to discover what is expected from you in this role.
- Hold a Master degree in Business Administration, Finance or IT
- Have 2 to 5 years of experience in Finance and banking software consultancy
- Show in depth knowledge of standard banking processes and T24 Transact modules like accounting, AA, securities …
- Show full understanding and ability to leverage the TEMENOS Implementation Methodology
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Be fluent in English; German or French are considered as strong assets
- Have knowledge of other Temenos solutions such as Infinity, TPH, Triple’A+, Analytics or Channels or ancillary solutions such as Assentis, EFS or FRS will be considered as an asset
- Be internationally mobile, this position requires frequent travels
Job date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 05:26:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Temenos #T24 #Transact #Business #Senior #Consultant #Job #based #Luxembourg