Temporary Recruitment Assistant South Africa
Job title: Temporary Recruitment Assistant South Africa
Company: Genesis Analytics Pty Ltd
Job description: Description
Genesis Analytics is a global African firm that has worked in more than 84 countries across the world. Our roots are firmly in Africa, having worked in 42 of the 54 countries on the continent.
Our purpose as a firm is to unlock value through seeking solutions with our clients. The foundation of our distinctive delivery is in the technical skills and deep sector knowledge we have developed through our work in the area between the market and the state.
Established in 1998, Genesis is headquartered in Joburg and our operations include corporate offices in Abidjan, Nairobi, Lagos and London. We also have representation in India, the UAE and Canada so we can work closely with our clients in finding scalable solutions that will work in the real world.
We have expertise in behavioural economics, competition economics and regulation, the digital economy and regulation, economic impact assessments, financial services strategy, human development, monitoring and evaluation, public health and financing, shared value and corporate impact, as well as youth employment. Some of our best work has been through leveraging our complementary areas of expertise to find fresh solutions.
Our clients include all levels of government, regulators, banks, development finance institutions, law firms, development agencies, foundations, as well as regional and international organisations.
Genesis Analytics is looking for a young and energetic Human Resources Graduate to join the firm as a Recruitment Assistant on a temporary basis for a duration of 6 weeks. The Recruitment Assistant plays a role in providing administrative support to both the Senior Graduate Recruitment Specialist, the Senior Recruitment Specialist and the larger Human Resources team at the firm.
Key tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage inquiries received by telephone and/or email
- Assist with backlog of administrative work
- Obtain relevant documentation from candidates during the recruitment process
- Manage unsolicited applications sent via email
- Manage recruitment emails
- Assist the Human Resources team with administrative work related to the new SAGE implementation
- Document scanning and filing
- At least a Diploma in Human Resource Management is non-negotiable
- Additional relevant qualifications are an advantage
- A minimum of 6-months work experience in a similar administrative role
- Basic MS Office knowledge and technical skill
- Excellent administrative and multitasking skills with above average attention to detail
- Between R10 000 and R15 000 (prorated to the number of weeks worked)
- The remuneration will be based on level of experience and qualification.
APPLICATIONS MUST CONSIST OF:
- An updated and comprehensive CV
- A motivational letter describing your suitability for the role
- Official university copies of your academic transcripts for every year of study (must be attached as one document)
- A copy of your South African identity document or passport
- A completed assignment from your most recent year of study.
- Please note that the temporary Recruitment Assistant will be hired on a temporary basis for the
duration of 6 weeks and there should be NO expectation of permanent employment or extension.
- South African citizenship is a definite requirement
- Relevant previous experience is essential
- Communication will be with short-listed candidates only – if you do not receive any feedback on your application within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
- Genesis Analytics reserves the right not to proceed with an appointment of any advertised role
- All appointments will be made in line with Genesis Analytics’ Employment Equity Plan and Policies
- All applications will be treated confidentially
Requirements * Minumun level of education: Diploma /Bachelor’s/ N6
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
- People with disabilities: Yes
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 22:31:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Temporary #Recruitment #Assistant #South #Africa