Territory Manager – Chronic Pain, Neuromodulation (Ireland)
Job title: Territory Manager – Chronic Pain, Neuromodulation (Ireland)
Job description: JOB DESCRIPTION:
A fantastic sales opportunity has arisen within Abbott’s hugely innovative Neuromodulation division.
We are recruiting for an experienced Territory Manager for Chronic Pain covering accounts across the Republic of Ireland. Responsible for sales revenue and growth you’ll be able to attend clinical situations, offering informed advice on the use, settings and application of implantable devices used (SCS, DRG & RF ablation). Full product training will be given. You will need to have a pioneering spirit and be prepared to be flexible and supportive across territory boundaries to ensure that all customer service needs are met through effective team working.
- To prioritise and plan sales presentations and prospecting activities in an organised and efficient manner to achieve pre-set revenue and product targets whilst controlling expenditure. This includes performing stand duty at exhibitions when requested and responding to technical questions that might be raised by internal or external customers.
- To manage customer relationships and provide service to optimise continuing sales revenues from existing accounts whilst also developing market penetration strategies to establish new accounts within the assigned territory.
- To present relevant products, advising clinicians on the appropriate features and benefits of each.
- To educate clinicians to a ‘stand alone’ level of competence and confidence.
- To understand the dynamics of the local healthcare market and competitors’ strategies impacting the accounts within the assigned sales territory.
- To maintain up to date technical knowledge of relevant therapies, relevant products, clinical practice, local disease management strategies, regulatory requirements, quality standards and business policies.
- To provide prompt and accurate verbal and written feedback to management on specific issues as they arise, including the current position of sales, sales opportunities, quotations outstanding and other business pending together with a review of opportunities for future sales.
What you’ll need:
- Medical and technical education and/or experience.
- Successful hospital clinical sales and support experience – Neuromodulation experience a preference, but other complex medical devices sales experience is also suitable.
- Willingness to travel within territory. Potential need to travel within Europe to other territories to support cases or follow-ups or congresses if the need arises.
- A strong ability to learn and a can-do attitude.
As you’d expect from a global healthcare company, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including competitive salaries, a superb pension scheme, private healthcare etc. and great development opportunities.
JOB FAMILY: Sales Force
DIVISION: NM Neuromodulation
Dublin : Block B
WORK SHIFT: Ie – 37.5Hst0 (Ireland)
TRAVEL: Yes, 75 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE: Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment, Work with or near radiation sources and/or radioactive material
Job date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 06:39:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Territory #Manager #Chronic #Pain #Neuromodulation #Ireland