Trade Marketing Specialist
Job title: Trade Marketing Specialist
Job description: No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 110103 – Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay
Guarantee the processes and communication between In Store, CDT’s and MKT.
Functions and responsibilities
- Align and guarantee the processes and communication between In Store, CDT’s and MKT.
- Work together with Retail Mkt and RCD to align needs, strategies and maximize the opportunities of the points of sale.
- Prepare and update the execution guides by RE.
- Plan and develop the materials for the points of sale and guarantee an efficient and effective implementation.
- Work with suppliers in goal setting and delivery fulfillment.
- Plan and develop POP materials for points of sale. Optimize its development and implementation according to plan.
- Identify opportunities for savings, standardization and generate new initiatives to maximize POP investment.
- Plan and manage PROMOTION’s annual budget (includes Evergreen) for the purchase of POP material.
- Manage and develop 5P execution information systems at the point of sale. Generate clear and friendly access to information that allows timely decision-making (Share of Shelf / # POP)
- Ensure that 5P strategies are executed correctly at each point of sale of all R.E’s covered across all CP categories.
- Define the HC allocation according to the need of the channel (call value – coverage and frequency) and ensure compliance with the approved HC.
- Lead, propose and control contests in relation to the pre-established protocol and validate in conjunction with the Commercial Team.
- Manage improvements and priorities Divisional “Essentials” seeking performance growth.
- University graduate of Industrial Engineering / Business Administration or related careers
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Mass Consumption (commercial areas, trade marketing)
- Advanced English
- Office package (Excel, Power Point)
- Sap, Nielsen (desirable)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit . To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
Job date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 05:32:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Trade #Marketing #Specialist