Job title: Traffic Coordinator
Company: Firma de Reclutamiento en PR
Job description: General Responsibilities:
- Generate the required claims to the transportation companies.
- Update the information required for the release of merchandise to the airport and / or seaports as applicable.
- Work with documentation and shipments of cargo transported to and from other points outside of Puerto Rico.
- Coordinate, receive and attend visits from transportation companies.
- Review the invoices of the transportation companies, submit them for approval accompanied by a payment request and channel them to the Accounts Payable staff.
- Channel the staff of Accounts to Pay the invoices of the transportation companies and submit them for approval attached with a payment request.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration, or equivalent in university credits, or related area.
- At least one year of experience in a similar position.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office programs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Basic knowledge of inventory techniques. Attention to detail and ability to detect errors and omissions.
- Excellent customer service skills (external and internal). Ability to analyze data, processes and draw conclusions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Availability to work holidays, weekends and extended hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Location: San Juan, PR
Job date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 04:00:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!