Training Curriculum Manager
Job title: Training Curriculum Manager
Job description: Training Curriculum Manager
Thursday, June 17, 2021
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big-huge.
We’re not just a Fortune 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 countries, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions-not just the select few-experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
Lenovo WW Service team offers training to Contact Centers agents, Field Service technicians and Carry-in Service Partners responsible for technical support and repair to help them better support our customers in need of warranty service.
Lenovo is hiring a Training Curriculum Manager to review existing course programs to help lead our training content developers to creating multiple curriculums intended to serve these target audiences better so that they may obtain and retain the knowledge needed to perform service duties more effectively in an effort to solve the customer’s problem the first time. Curriculum guidance will include recommending changes to improve engagement, learning, and retention.
As Training Manager, you will:
– Review existing training programs and suggest enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention
– Understand competing demands of different stakeholder groups and capable of determine goals and priorities and to assess the actions, time and resources needed to achieve the goals
– Provide direction and guidance to a group of people and to encourage cooperation between team members in order to attain an objective
– Develop and communicate informative presentations to gain understanding and consensus
– Define metrics, dashboards and training related procedure to measure effectiveness and execution
– Design mechanism to identify the training courses needed by front-end agents/technicians in their daily job back and bring back to training course development team
– Entrepreneurship and result-driven
– Ability to analyze and identify risk trends, problems, solutions and make active decisions
– Knowledge about post-sales service training and educational management;
– Prior experience with management of curriculums and reporting results in a postsecondary academic or professional adult learning environment
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Effectively communicating both verbally and in writing and adjusting language to fit the audience
– Working knowledge of performance management/monitoring systems; experience of data visualization is a plus
Base gross monthly salary from minimum 2100 EUR and above, depending on experience + variable part 12% of your annual earnings
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Expected salary: €2100 per month
Location: Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj
Job date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 05:25:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Training #Curriculum #Manager