Tutor Application Administrator (Philippines)
Job title: Tutor Application Administrator (Philippines)
Company: Course Hero
Job description: Course Hero is scaling! We are looking for a Tutor Community Representative (Digital Marketing) to drive the digital marketing content creation and distribution for our Tutor marketplace. As a Digital Marketer, you will design and create digital content that will help us promote Course Hero’s brand, increase participation at events, and invite tutors to join our platform. You will think about the best strategy to grow our social media presence and stir interest to qualified individuals to become a tutor on Course Hero.
Note: Candidates must be based in the Philippines.
Digital Marketing & Social Media
- SEO, SOO, Guerilla Marketing, and General Digital Marketing initiatives.
- Growing the Tutor Community Group on Facebook.
- Social Media Campaigns, viral videos, and other trending campaigns.
- Affiliate Marketing, Digital Ads, Media Buying, and some Content Curation.
- Basic understanding of Analytics and Data Reporting
- Coordination with the Contractors about what type of Art Assets we need for our Social Media.
- Understands Employer Branding or Branding in general.
- Can communicate the goals of the campaign to video editors and production contractors.
- Can be flexible and deal with other AdHoc tasks to assist the Acquisition and Activation Team for simple tasks like advertising and promotion of events (online and digital).
- Knows how to create campaigns visible to University Partners, Schools, and Professors.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree
- Relevant industry training or certification for Digital Marketing is a plus
- At least 1 year of related work experience
- Has been involved in creating and spearheading digital campaigns.
- Proven experience that shows commitment in operational excellence
- 1 yr Experience in Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Comfortable working with computers – experience with Chrome and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Hangouts), Zoom, Slack, Google Adwords, SEO, SOO, Affiliate Marketing.
- Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude, adaptable to any circumstance, resilient
- Gets things done with minimum supervision
- A positive attitude with outstanding work ethic
- Strong communication skills with keen attention to details and accuracy
- Solutions-oriented and results focused
- Deadly efficient
- Has entrepreneurial mindset and understands startup culture
- i5 or latest. 25mbps internet wired connection. latest mobile device.
- Has a quiet work from home space with complete setup
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Course Hero, we have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the , , , and in the . Read up on some of our recent , , and learn more to see what it is like to work with our team.
Location: Manila City, Metro Manila
Job date: Tue, 25 May 2021 23:09:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Tutor #Application #Administrator #Philippines