UX Designer for Getinge in Denmark
Job title: UX Designer for Getinge in Denmark
Job description: We are looking for a UX Designer for our client, Getinge.
At Getinge, they have a firm belief that every person and community should have access to the best possible care. That is why they are dedicated and passionate about helping their customers save lives and ensure excellent care. Getinge provide products and solutions for hospitals and life science institutions within intensive care, cardiovascular procedures, operating rooms, sterile reprocessing, and life science.
A career at Getinge will allow you to develop personally and professionally while having the opportunity to focus on what you are most passionate about. With our customers in mind, you can make a difference every day.
User Experience Designer T-DOC – Copenhagen, Denmark
Getinge are looking for a User Experience Designer to help them further develop and grow our market-leading T-DOC product to the next level together with their Product Management team and Development teams. Today T-DOC is used in more than 1000 hospitals globally and supports sterile services and surgical departments in managing their workflows, goods, and instruments as well as ensuring full traceability and documentation to ensure patient safety. They have the ambition to double the T-DOC business over the following years, and you will be an essential part of fulfilling this ambition.
As one of two User Experience Designers for T-DOC, you will be co-responsible for ensuring a user centered design approach in the T-DOC feature development.
You will take ownership of the entire process from identifying user needs to supporting the development teams in implementing the specified User Interface design.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Identify the needed level of user involvement for each feature development
- Plan and perform user studies
- Identify and clarify user needs and requirements
- Define Interaction patterns best suited in the context
- Create overall design concepts
- Design front-end User Interface mock-ups and/or prototypes
- Plan and perform usability tests
- Have a holistic understanding of the customers’ and users’ benefits during development
- Keep an overall focus on the usability of the solution
- Maintaining consistency throughout the system
- Follow product design guidelines
- Create User Interface design specifications
- Communicate designs to Developers, Testers, Technical writers and Stakeholders
You will be part of the T-DOC R&D team and work in close cooperation with the development teams, Software Architects and Product Owners.
The T-DOC product is one of Getinge’s IT solutions. To read more about Getinge and our IT solutions portfolio, click .
Who you are:
At Getinge, they are looking for passionate individuals who are performance-driven, will take responsibility for their continuous learning, and indeed dare to develop. You enjoy working in diverse, international teams, have an open attitude, and embrace the future. You never compromise on quality and always act responsibly, remembering that our customers always come first.
You also have:
- A natural tendency to be positive, creative, and curious
- Excellent analytic skills
- The ability to maintain a structured overview of complex problems
- A passionate dedication to providing a good user experience
- The ability to work both independently and in cooperation with a cross-functional team
- Excellent communication skills
- A relevant university degree
- 5+ years of experience working with User Experience design
- Experience with user studies
- Experience with User Interface design and specifications
- Experience with usability tests
- Experience working with Adobe Illustrator or XD
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Experience with designing enterprise software is a plus
To help meet their goals of becoming CO2 neutral by 2020, Getinge travel only if they must. In this role, you may be required to visit customers domestically and internationally to perform user studies, workshops and usability tests.
Their working language is English. Speaking a Scandinavian language and being able to work out of their Copenhagen office is an advantage.
They strive for all their employees to be able to achieve a good work-life harmony. Getinge have introduced a flexible approach to thier workplaces, and therefore you will have the opportunity to work remotely in this position up to 50 % – if it suits you of course.
Getinge is on an exciting transformation journey, constantly looking for new ways to innovate together with our customers to meet the healthcare challenges of the future. We are committed to make a positive impact on society and the environment and have a goal to be CO2 neutral by 2025. We believe in giving our employees the flexibility they need and make every effort to foster a learning culture that supports the personal development and creativity of our employees. Our passionate people hold our brand promise ‘Passion for Life’ close to heart.
Recruit IT ApS
Publiceret: 22. juni 2021
Job date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 22:19:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Designer #Getinge #Denmark