Value & Access Manager, Denmark
Job title: Value & Access Manager, Denmark
Job description: Job Description
15+! Novartis has more than 15 launches and line extensions planned within the next 3 years across our 5 franchises in the Nordic Countries. As a part of a successful Nordic Market Access Team this role will be important supporting strategic and operational work related to market access.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Contributes significantly to getting our new launches well through the HTA processes (e.g. with the Medicines Council and the Danish Drug Reimbursement Committee). • Works cross functionally across several disease areas in close collaboration with local V&A Manager, and also in the Nordic Team of V&A Managers.
- Is involved in assessing our pipeline in close collaboration with our Medical colleagues
- Communicates externally towards payers at both national and regional level
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Knowledge of reimbursement processes and commercial principles
- Proven ability to develop trust based relationships with key regional stakeholders
- Knowledge of patient and customer trends and insights • • Knowledge of diverse and unmet needs of patients and customers
- Knowledge of Healthcare industry & external trends; Assessing impact of (internal & external) changes on the HCS
- Pro-actively creating value with customers, Healthcare Providers, patients and policy makers
- A strong scientific background and solid experience with the HTA processes in Denmark, preferably “from the other side of the table”
- Fluent in Danish and English both verbal and in written
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
REGION EUROPE PHARMA
Job date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 06:59:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Access #Manager #Denmark