VIE controlling at Safran USA
Job title: VIE controlling at Safran USA
Job description: Based in the Headquarters of Safran USA (Irving, Texas), the VIE will be working directly with the Head of Controlling/Director of Finance to manage and improve the controlling for Safran USA and some other legal entities.
1. Supervised by the Director of Finance, the VIE will be trained to assist with the monthly closing and Safran French Group consolidation processes, including a complete analysis of financial results, within the deadlines requested by Safran management
2. VIE will work on the monthly closing tasks of Safran USA which will include payroll accounting, account reconciliations, budget analysis, cash management
3. Assess and monitor organizational performance against budget, run variance analysis (budget vs. actual) and provide insights to support management decision making
4. Assist the annual internal control: maintain and update procedures in compliance with audit requirements (Loi de Securite Financiere – France, French SOX) and enforce an application of procedures to ensure accuracy of documentation for all departments
5. VIE will also work on redesigning some accounting tasks to make them leaner and save time with the final objective to reduce the monthly closing lead time
Master’s degree from a top ranked business school or equivalent in a related field and/or 2 – 5 years of relevant experience in controlling
Specificity of the job
Company information Safran SA
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes’s 2020 list of the World’s Best Employers for its sector.
Job date: Sat, 05 Jun 2021 05:56:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#VIE #controlling #Safran #USA