VIE – JUNIOR DATA QUALITY RESPONSIBLE AND SUPPORT TOOLS DEVELOPER (M/W) – BELGIUM
Job title: VIE – JUNIOR DATA QUALITY RESPONSIBLE AND SUPPORT TOOLS DEVELOPER (M/W) – BELGIUM
Company: Air Liquide
Job description: Company presentation
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients.
Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Air Liquide’s ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long-term performance and contribute to sustainability.
Entity and activity description
We are part of the Industrial Direction (ID) Department, within the Large Industries business line of the NEC Cluster.
Our role within ID is to support the sites for the proper execution of maintenance. We provide support to our sites by technical assistance and support for the use, the development of our tools such as Maximo, Power BI, ….
Technical support is given by our technical experts who play a major role in monitoring and improving our machines.
We are a team of 14 people and we are based in different Countries of our Cluster (Russia, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark) which includes 10 Countries. Our main office is located in Brussels.
Missions and Responsibilities
You will play a key role in the Industrial Direction as you interact with key stakeholders all around the cluster in your mission:
- be the primary contact with the production sites needing assistance, and support on developing new functionalities to the existing IT tools and the overall data management. The job is not a helpdesk job, but a real development one.
- The first mission will be to discover and learn quickly in order to manage the tools used. Training will be organized but it will be necessary to quickly develop skills in order to be able to provide quality support to our sites.
- Understand our CMMS (Maximo) to respond to the requests of the sites (with the support of our experts based in Paris), to propose improvements. Other tools used are Wilie Credit, Wilie MOC, Amelie, Scanner….
- Develop (including improving and documenting) Power BI dashboards to monitor maintenance costs and KPIs.
Most of the time, this work can be done from Brussels with sometimes a travel to sites or to Paris. Knowledge of Excel macro and SQL tools (or similar) is a plus but it can also be developed according to the needs.
Competencies and Profile
- Master’s degree in Engineering or other relevant fields. Other backgrounds are also welcomed if there is a real motivation and interest.
- Organized, methodical and rigorous.
- Relational qualities and spirit of synthesis.
- Ability to manage priorities and multiple interfaces.
- Knowledge of Excel macro and SQL tools (or similar) is a plus
Language: Fluency in English is mandatory.
Position based in Brussels, Belgium for an initial period of 12 months, extendable once.
Position open only for candidates eligible to the VIE program. Therefore, only the applicants meeting the requirements of the French V.I.E program will be taken into consideration. Please visit this website for more information about these requirements:
The V.I.E., an international young graduate program, enables young professionals who are less than 28 and European Union nationals to work for a French company in any country of the world. Becoming part of this program means going abroad to carry out a professional assignment for up to 24 months whilst benefiting from social care coverage and an interesting salary, which depends on the host country.
Business France, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment. For further information, please visit the following link:
Job date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 03:55:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#VIE #JUNIOR #DATA #QUALITY #RESPONSIBLE #SUPPORT #TOOLS #DEVELOPER #BELGIUM