Vietnam Comirnaty Launch Manager
Job title: Vietnam Comirnaty Launch Manager
Job description: A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email Hide
- Vietnam Comirnaty Launch Manager
Vietnam Comirnaty Launch Manager
Posted On 19th Jun 2021
Job Ref code 4817084
Job Description :
Why Patients Need You
At Pfizer, our mission is to inspire a best-in-class culture of continuous improvement and project management that empowers colleagues and enables simple, effective processes. Whether you are managing projects or liaising with others, your contribution in this team will help in making our work easier and faster so that we can deliver breakthroughs that change patients’ lives.
The COVID-19 vaccine Launch Manager will provide operational and project management support to the Vietnam Comirnaty Taskforce Lead to help plan, manage, and execute the COVID-19 vaccine implementation. The COVID-19 vaccine Launch manager will be responsible for:
- Designing and applying appropriate project management standards, planning and monitoring the project progress.
- Managing project risks, including the development of contingency plans Monitoring overall progress and utilization of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Applying change control and configuration management processes
- Reporting through agreed lines on project progress through highlight reports and endstage assessments
- Alignment with internal & external stakeholders to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project
- Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality actions that support strategies
- Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project
- Managing project administration
- Conducting a project evaluation review to assess how well the project was managed
- Preparing any follow-on action recommendations
- Role will evolve either to support the long term marketing of Comirnaty in Vietnam or to support the launch of other brands
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Apply a project management approach to the specific requirements of the project
- Establish a good working relationship Coordinate and liaise with the relevant local, regional and global cross functional team
- Direct, manage and motivate the project team
- Develop and maintain an agreed project plan and detailed stage plans including managing the relevant Covid-19 Vaccine Implantation Checklist Planner or any relevant checklist/project plan
- Understand and apply business case and risk management processes
- Tailor expert knowledge to meet specific circumstances
- Plan and manage deployment of physical and financial resources to meet project milestones
- Build and sustain effective communications & valued partnership with external key partners involved in the project.
Job Specific Technical/Functional/Professional Competencies:
- Exhibit excellent problem-solving skills, consistently demonstrating resourcefulness and perseverance through ambiguous situations, and be solution oriented
- Able to interact, influence and work effectively with all levels of management. Demonstrated ability to work across departments and with vendors/agencies.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, pro-active, self-motivated the ability to manage priorities, handle multiple tasks with frequent tight deadlines, work well in team environments, and be productive when working independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Excellent judgment as well as the ability to work with confidential documents and information Demonstrated ability to manage projects and budgets
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal as well as written communications.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Ideal candidate would have a strong organizational knowledge of Pfizer
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills are required
- Ability to lead and work proactively in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle special projects
- Fluent in written and spoken local language as well as English
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Continuous Imprv and Proj Mgmt#LI-PFE
” data-original-title=”” title=””>Share
Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Career Advice to Find Better
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
Exp.: 0 – 2 yrs
Walkin Date: 04 May
Walkin Venue: Bhopal Job Details :
Experience : 2 – 6 years
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Description : To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Location: Việt Nam
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 22:47:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Vietnam #Comirnaty #Launch #Manager