VIP Process & Technical Support – Sweden
Job title: VIP Process & Technical Support – Sweden
Job description: Om jobbet:
ABOUT THE ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES TEAM
The Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) team is accountable for all Infrastructure, Security, IT Operations and all End User Services and technologies. This group will ensure that our IT Services are seamless and secure, and that technology is delivered in an efficient, effective, and agile way, with a solid focus on experience.
It’s a dynamic and challenging environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or transforming the roles and work of colleagues, forever. This is your chance to be part of a team that has the backing to innovate, disrupt an industry and change lives.
This is what you’ll do
VIP IT Support – this service is provided to the AstraZeneca top Executive team with white glove technical support anywhere in the world they may need assistance. The VIP Global service will cover 24×7 support for this limited group of executives. It will be provided at AZ Campus sites as a normal practice. However, to properly provide the support, travel to alternate sites or locations may be required at any time. With Global reach, the service will use a follow the sun methodology when appropriate.
IT Process & Technical – this role will be the subject matter expert in the processes that are used to support the run of IT Services within the Site IT Team(s). This will include ITIL processes such as Incident, Request, Knowledge, Asset, Change, Problem and other colleague or service relevant processes like Onboarding, Offboarding, Legal Hold, handling of IT Equipment, Devices etc. You will be accountable for making sure the local Site IT Technical Team are operating efficiently and aligned to the global processes, along with supporting the team to learn and embed into day-to-day activities. The role also entails supporting the ITSM monthly updates and give input relevant from local team, or on local nuances, and conversely take insights back to the team. As an SME for the technology and tools used to perform the roles within the Site IT Technical Support Team, you will assure that the team have access to the right tools, any elevated access levels and appropriate training, including onboarding for new team members.
You will also:
- Manage time flexibly to best suit the schedule of Executives and work with a high level of discretion.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop systems, workstations, network, and audio/visual issues in a regulated environment, providing technical support for meetings held by executives.
- Measure and monitor customer experience and ongoing satisfaction for the VIP service and normal onsite support provided to VIPs, providing continuous service improvement activities to address issues or concerns with VIP Services and support.
- In collaboration with the Direct Channels Process Lead, ensure governance locally and adoption of all key areas of SOPs for Site IT Service Teams, as well as input and continual review of the standards.
- Together with the Remote Channels Lead, work on gaining insights into key problem areas, local colleague issues that are being raised as self-service or via the Service Desks to enable a proactive approach to these.
This role needs you who is self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience, a can-do attitude and wish to take the initiative. You have a passion for delivering extraordinary service, continually challenging and motivating change in pursuit of the experience. You are a proficient communicator and able to maintain a professional approach to all customer situations. Collaborating with diverse, multinational teams is one of your strengths as well as your ability to coach and guide others. This is a role in a dynamic organisation – it therefore requires ability to handle conflicting priorities, in order to successfully deliver in a timely manner.
We also see that you have:
- Higher level qualification or demonstrable experience in information technology or business and process management.
- Technical know-how and ability to pick things up quickly and collect information, with a superb attention to detail.
- Proficient in key ITIL Processes and their interoperability.
- Ability to review and process information to produce findings/insights supporting decision making.
- Positive approach to learning new tools, technologies or processes as required for the role.
- Experience in ServiceNow ITSM Toolset or similar.
- Lean experience of Visual Performance Management and performance measurement.
- Experience with Apple products (MacBook, iPad, iPhone)
Experience of supporting service improvements is desirable, however not essential.
Why join us
We’re a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. There’s a diversity of expertise in our Technology group that’s unique to AstraZeneca – it allows us to dive deep into exploring new leading-edge technology. We make a meaningful impact. Technology at AstraZeneca is a home for purposeful disruptors!
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases.
SO, WHAT NEXT?
Are you up for an exciting challenge and ready to make a difference? Then hit Apply today – we can’t wait to hear from you!
Open date: 26/11/202
Close date: 17/12/2021
Location: Västra Götaland
Job date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 04:22:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#VIP #Process #Technical #Support #Sweden