Visual Quality Assurance (QA) Tester – MM Malaysia
Job title: Visual Quality Assurance (QA) Tester – MM Malaysia
Job description: is in search of a strictly visual-oriented QA Tester to ensure our digital campaigns look as promised before they’re released into the wwwild. We’re looking for someone to help vet the visual work we produce for industry leading companies, and establish a standard of quality for our digital zazz.
- As one of the first QA Monks to join the team, you’ll play a key role in setting up the global Visual QA process for a multi-year project.
- You’ll employ knowledge of manual testing methods to assess and ascertain the correct visual display of advertising assets such as display ads, social content and video.
- You ensure that every asset and deliverable looks the way it should on any browser and device.
- You’re the last line of defense before our work gets served to the general public, saving your coworkers from potentially embarrassing or damaging mistakes.
- Like a broken record (that isn’t broken; or is to be fixed in the next sprint) – you constantly ask: is the design pixel perfect? and does it meet guidelines, specs and other requirements? What if you press the red button?
- You help to better integrate visual quality assurance into the overall production process, making sure our production and testing methods are tuned to the project.
- You help educate our Monks on best practices with regards to versioning and formatting so that more and more assets look perfect from the get-go, reducing everyone’s workload.
- You are a perfectionist machine and no misaligned pixel escapes your gaze.
Become Part of Our New Team in Malaysia
At , you’ll join a fast-moving company with the ambition to become production partner in any field and market. With offices around the world and 4,000+ Monks, we’re leading the industry with integrated teams who are creating awesome work with purpose at scale. As part of this global community, you’ll have incredible colleagues from all parts of the world that all strive to create world-class content. Ready to cut your teeth on a new challenge? We’d love to hear from you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter tailored to the position.
- For this QA role, we’re looking for someone who is specialized in visual and manual testing of digital assets.
- You have 2 years of relevant QA-testing and/or digital/print design experience.
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear feedback, and you know how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- You understand the effort that goes into creating and delivering assets on a large scale, and you are proficient in detecting the timing and level of involvement needed from QA at each stage.
- With a feel for aesthetics and eagle-eye for technical requirements, you’re experienced in making sure every design looks pixel perfect.
- You are eager to take the lead and are comfortable with being assigned ownership.
- As we’ll produce a ton of assets for this project, we bank on your ability to organise and prioritise your workload to keep on top of your QA game.
- In addition to visual QA skills, you have social and professional skills and feel confident in tackling a big global project in tag team with an international team of Monks.
- You’re proficient in working with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- You know your way around Ticket Trackers, preferably Jira/Assembla
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a creative publishing platform, preferably Google DoubleClick Studio
- Experience and proficiency working with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office tools
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 22:57:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Visual #Quality #Assurance #Tester #Malaysia