Web analytics & Optimization Manager
Job title: Web analytics & Optimization Manager
Job description: Web analytics & Optimization Manager
Dell Technologies drives businesses forward in a changing world, and the Optimization Managers in our Design Analytics team work across functions to drive improvement to Dell Technologies’ online properties through scientific method.
Using a range of optimization and testing methods, Design Analytics measures the impact of changes to our online properties, looking to optimize our site design for customer experience and business performance.
Join us as a Web analytics & Optimization Manager on our E-business team in Slovakia to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact.
What you’ll achieve
In this role you will be part of the global team and your main responsibility will be project managing A/B testing of our webpages, evaluate the results using web analytics tools and recommend next steps for optimization.
You will work with multiple stakeholders from a variety of teams (designers, code developers, analysts,…), and managing a roadmap of strategically designed A/B test and optimization opportunities.
Your main typical tasks will be:
– project manage a A/B test from ideation through to planning, building consensus from all partners and then preparing test for development,
– lead the test through planning, quality checking and execution; you will determine the test completion point,
– consider the business implications of the resulting test data, sharing it with relevant stakeholders and partners. This can conclude with the development of test iterations to further optimize test performance, or lead to the implementation of the test winner on the site.
We are looking for people, who are passionate and experienced in web analytics area.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
– Experience with web analytics tools (Adobe / Omniture, Google Analytics),
– Relevant online business experience with solid knowledge of online performance metrics,
– Be able to build positive working relationships across a wide range of teams
– Ability to self-manage several complex projects within tight timeframes and dynamic priorities
– Ability to drive consensus from multiple stakeholders with multiple priorities
Nice to have:
– Have a good understanding of A/B test methodology, possibly with some experience of running tests or driving test ideation
– Certification in website analysis or design,
– Project management experience or certification.
Salary starting from: 2 800 EUR
Starting salary depends on candidate’s experience and skills.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy .
Location: Bratislava, Bratislavský kraj
Job date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 04:05:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Web #analytics #Optimization #Manager