Wholesale Payments, North America Payments Strategy Manager- VP
Job title: Wholesale Payments, North America Payments Strategy Manager- VP
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
North America Payments Strategy Manager- VP
JPM has been the market leading provider of Treasury services for over 30 years and has been instrumental in the innovation & growth of new products that deliver value to our clients with strong returns to the firm. The North America Payments Strategy Manager (VP) will be responsible for leading strategic initiatives and transformation agenda of the payments services through innovation, new/expanded strategic partnerships and acquisitions when necessary.
This individual will also help develop, implement and coordinate the product strategy including product positioning, competitive analysis, capability gap analysis, fintech partnership, marketability, and growth. Additionally, this individual will support establishing the product pricing structure for market-disrupting innovative products/offerings, ensuring the integration of systems and operations that interface with product strategy and sales/marketing programs. Key responsibilities of this position are to deliver new and innovative product capabilities to the marketplace to meet/exceed customer expectations and to generate incremental revenue from new and existing clients.
As a Strategy Manager, the individual will be accountable for leading the success of a cross-functional team and delivering on objectives. The individual will work closely with key Product Managers, Project Management Office, Fintech/Partnership team, Sales/Relationship Management, Operations, Technology, Service and Implementations across the bank.
- Lead various initiatives in defining growth strategies with focus on digitization (paper to electronics) as well as providing end-to-end solution to clients
- Understand and analyze client needs to develop associated product strategy (e.g., leverage APIs, AI and Machine Learning) to drive next gen innovation
- Drive use cases analyses including financial projection and sizing for new market opportunities from changing payment landscape
- Conduct key capability gap analysis and provide recommendation for buy/build/partner decision
- Analyze the FinTechs to identify, engage and manage a portfolio of external partners with emerging technology and capabilities related to the growth agenda
- Develop detailed project/program execution plans and tracking against milestones; problem solve issues that arise during the execution phase
- Work closely with cross functional teams (e.g., Products, Sales, Tech, Ops, Legal etc.) to ensure partner implementations are on track and delivering against plan
- Proactively educate the Treasury Services organization on market developments and partner opportunities
- Minimum 5 years of experience in consulting and/or financial services; understanding of Treasury Services / payments business a plus
- BS degree or equivalent experience required, MBA preferred
- Deep understanding and experience in payments industry and innovative technologies (API, Open banking, AI/Machine Learning, etc.) and the ability to think strategically about how to advance business-led solutions
- Experience / proven ability in leading key stakeholders to drive strategy projects; work with various stakeholders, analyze and synthesize findings, and communicate with executive level
- Skills to build financial models and develop business cases (e.g., new market and product initiatives, pricing, operating model changes)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required, including the ability to synthesize “the story” for executive-level audiences and adjust messages and style based on different audiences and agendas
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, working effectively in a matrix organization
- Self-motivated, willingness to attain challenging goals, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment working independently
About Us: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team:
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
The Wholesale Payments Product Delivery organization is responsible for scaling and integrating payments platforms across Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank, by defining the product strategy, segmenting clients and packing solutions against these segments, determining the end-to-end delivery strategy, managing product launches and enabling the sales teams.
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Job date: Mon, 07 Jun 2021 02:36:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Wholesale #Payments #North #America #Payments #Strategy #Manager