Job title: Workforce Analyst
Company: Acquire BPO
Job description: We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Real Time Analyst
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Reporting to: Workforce Manager
We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services. As Customer Support Associate, your role is integral in keeping our customers happy and contributing to the success of our organization.
RTA helps power the imaginations of people around the world. As the world’s largest social platform for play, over 48 million players come to Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends.
Real Time Analyst are responsible for efficiently managing call volume and labor resources for inbound and outbound call centers, while maintaining and exceeding the organization and client’s goals and expectations.
Responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Data Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
As Real Time Analyst, you are responsible for the real time analysis of incoming calls:
· Efficiently manage call volume and labor resources for inbound and outbound call centers, while maintaining and exceeding the organization and client’s goals and expectations
· Monitor designated call centers through different internal and external platforms, instituting timely and efficient communication to verify allocation settings, queue settings, overflow targets, and media events
· Utilization of various platforms to analyze/manage call volume
· Incumbent may provide appropriate recommendations and/or implement queue, DNIS priority and holdout adjustments through the various network carrier platforms while ensuring that established goals are met (including labor utilization, service levels and ASA’s overflow and queue settings)
· Professionally provide project specific status information to both operations and client contacts
· Provide troubleshooting support for level of escalations and coordination for all inbound and outbound systems and call routing issues
· Recognize and initiate escalation for all system difficulties, including switch and ACD systems, routing systems, computer systems, customized client computer systems and all else applicable
· Analyze and monitor statistical information in a timely manner to ensure proper call allocation goals are met
· As necessary, make recommendations to the operations in charge regarding labour utilization, KPI’s, etc.
· Responsible for maintaining and coordinating vital information regarding internal day to day business; serving as a liaison to clients and all internal departments including, but not limited to, Workforce Management, Clients Services, Operations, etc.
· Responsible for data entry and monitoring real time queues to ensure performance is within pre-set parameters
· Monitor and adjust statistical reports through real-time displays and technical equipment
· Update databases, organizing activities related to maintenance and repair of equipment
· Practice and ensure compliance with that of all the organization’s policies and procedures
· Performs other duties as assigned
A BIT ABOUT YOU
· Excellent communicator in English language (written and spoken).
· Very familiar with American culture, Internet culture as well as Modern, American slang and conventions.
· Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to community safety.
· Demonstrated passion for excellence with understanding their actions impact not only single users but an entire online community.
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to stay focused, professional and accurate when reviewing large amounts of text.
· Has “thick skin” and be able to maturely and professionally review a wide variety of text.
· Strong self-organization, decision making and analytical abilities.
· Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
· Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
· Open to working in shifting schedules.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
· Achievement of pre-defined KPIs and SLAs.
· Excellent feedback from customers.
WHAT WE VALUE
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
· Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
· Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
· Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
· Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Join the A-Team and experience the A-Life!
Location: Santo Domingo
Job date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 06:16:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!