Working Capital Lead (Hong Kong and Macau)
Job title: Working Capital Lead (Hong Kong and Macau)
Job description: Just imagine your future with us…
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
What will you do?
Reporting to the Supervisor in Hong Kong Office, the Accounting Assistant is not limited to work with local finance team but regional team members.
Working as one of finance team members, she/ he provide accounting support to ensure compliance with internal and external Accounting requirements.
To provide commercial and administrative assistance across the project lifecycle including:
- In charge for billing and collection, include prepare invoices and follow up collection with clients
- Understand the contract billing schedule & payment terms in order to provide advices for PMs in billing
- Analyse and monitor work in progress (WIP) and day sales outstanding (DSO) to ensure timely billing and collection
- Responsible for account receivable tasks, includes account receivable outstanding, account receivable aging, financial reminder and bad-debt recovery
- Prepare month end closing and internal reports, includes actual billing and collection and forecast
- Host monthly meeting with business unit managers for billing and collection
- Help in ad hoc duties (includes different analysis and reporting) assigned
What can you bring to the team?
Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for re-imaging engineering and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future. You will also need:
- Preferably with a diploma or above in accounting/bookkeeping
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably gained in construction or engineering industry
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office
- Independent, detailed-minded, strong sense of responsibility and pro-active
- Immediate available preferred
Our Aurecon Attributes describe the types of people we bring together for clients. We don’t expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
We’ve re-imagined engineering.
Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
For a start, our clients’ ideas drive what we do. Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world’s most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape and design a better future.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential that others can’t.
Think engineering. Think again.
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Location: Macau – Hong Kong
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 00:19:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Working #Capital #Lead #Hong #Kong #Macau