Working student Solar Development Poland
Job title: Working student Solar Development Poland
Job description: RWE Renewables Poland Sp. z o.o, Warszawa or Szczecin, Polen (PL)
To start as soon as possible, Part time, Fixed Term
Functional area: Renewables; Project Development
We are currently looking for a student who would like to get to know an interesting company and industry and gain first experience in the early development phase of Solar plants. Daily tasks focuses on searching for plots suitable for PV development, preparing assessment reports regarding the plots and creating initial layouts for LLA, EP and ZC procedures.
- Preparing initial layouts for land lease agreements, environmental decision applications and zoning decision applications (Autocad)
- Support the project planning of solar projects in Poland
- Support the development team in planning and approval process
- Prepare potential analyses for solar projects
- Qgis spatial analyses of PV site and other spatial data
- Preparing assessment report of potential PV plot in accordance to building law, zoning law and environmental law
- Preparing yield estimation reports
- You are currently enrolled as a student of spatial planning, geography, landscape architecture (second-degree studies) or similiar
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You have a quick grasp and work independently
- You want to work 15 to 20 hours per week in for 6 months (extension up to max. 12 can be considered)
- Understanding of the development of PV plants
- Knowledge of PVsyst, PV*Sol GIS (QGIS, ArcGIS or similar), AutoCAD or any related yield estimation software
- Ability to fluently use geoportal, e-maps and sip websites
- Knowledge of building law, zoning law and environmental law related to PV development
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 47710
Any questions? Julia Wonneberger,
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE represents change, innovation and sustainability. As one of the world’s leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, we aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the world. To achieve this, we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to join us in creating a sustainable and secure energy future.
RWE Renewables GmbH, based in Essen, Germany, is RWE’s youngest subsidiary and one of the world’s leading companies in the field of renewable energies. With an international team of around 3,500 employees, we are drivers of the energy transition – and provide electricity for a sustainable life. Our total capacity of more than 9 gigawatts results from onshore and offshore wind parks, photovoltaic plants and battery storage. We focus on growth: on the American continent, on the European core markets and on new markets in the Asia-Pacific region.
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 22:03:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Working #student #Solar #Development #Poland