Xaxis | Senior Operations Executive Manila, Philippines
Job title: Xaxis | Senior Operations Executive Manila, Philippines
Job description: Xaxis is actively looking for a Sr. Operations Executive for a key role within the Programmatic Trading Team. Xaxis works in partnership with GroupM agencies to provide programmatic audience buying solutions for its clients across digital platforms. The Operations Team is crucial for delivering the intended business outcomes of clients.
3 best things about the job * Work for the world’s largest programmatic Media & Technology Platform globally.
- Consistently learn from the people leading the digital ad revolution
- Great work environment
Measures of success
In three months
- Be trained on the various Xaxis Platforms & Tools and how insight and analytics fits into the bigger team
- Adheres to Xaxis operational excellence in terms of managing performance and branding campaigns from start to completion.
- Be responsible for delivering external and internal KPIs
In six months
- Be the person whom the agencies go-to for day-to-day programmatic insight and activities. Propose ideas and activities to answer identified challenges.
- Drive the agency and client engagement with a demonstration of insightful programmatic learning and data-driven audience strategies.
In 12 months
- Test and learn different optimization strategies and knowledge share with the team
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure billings are managed accurately
Responsibilities of the role
Accurate reporting of campaign performance
Campaign Pacing, Performance vs KPI, Margin, Campaign Strategies (both performing and non-performing) and recommendations/actions taken
Oversee and handle all campaigns across the Xaxis product portfolio. This includes campaign set up for reporting.
Agency / Work Management
Any agency requests that are within Xaxis scope such as but not limited to weekly reports, site tagging should be accomplished within 1 business day.
Answers agency inquiries articulately and accurately as soon as possible or should not exceed 1 business day
What your day job looks like at Xaxis
- Client servicing, relationship management, and demonstrating expertise in programmatic advertising.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of client businesses and ensure programmatic strategies align with brands & corporate business outcomes.
- Collaborate with the Engagement Team to plan and develop ideas for “programmatic/audience first” strategies.
- Work closely with the core team on data and analytics.
- Be unafraid to push back, be bold, and stand your ground in terms of ideas internally and externally.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of work experience in digital advertising, audience buying, and market research/analytics role.
- Media agency experience optional but in-depth knowledge of programmatic planning and buying is required.
- Working knowledge on the following DSPs GMP, The TradeDesk, and Xandr.
- DSP certification is an advantage.
Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers and publishers to audiences across all addressable channels. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with the brightest team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from digital marketing campaigns. Xaxis works with over 2,700 clients across 34 markets in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit
Philippines market overview
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
Location: Manila City, Metro Manila
Job date: Thu, 13 May 2021 01:58:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Xaxis #Senior #Operations #Executive #Manila #Philippines